jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

Untitled - Simple plan.

I open my eyes, I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light. I can't remember how, I can't remember why, I'm lyin' here tonight, and I can't stand the pain and I can't make it go away, no I can't stand the pain... How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run the night goes on as I'm fadin' away, I'm sick of this life, I just wanna scream... How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screamin' I try to make a sound but no one hears me, I'm slippin' off the edge, I'm hangin' by a thread, I wanna start this over again. So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered and I can't explain what happened, and I can't erase the things that I've done, no I can't. How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run, the night goes on as I'm fadin' away. I'm sick of this life, I just wanna scream... How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes got nowhere to run the night goes on as I'm fading away, I'm sick of this life, I just wanna scream... How could this happen to me?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario