lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Naive - The kooks

I'm not saying it was your fault although you could have done more, oh you're so naive yet so. How could this be done, your such a smiling sweetheart, oh and your sweet and pretty face in such an ugly way, something so beautiful, that everytime I look inside... I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking, true or false it may be, she's still out to get me. I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking, true or false it may be, she's still out to get me.
I might say it was your fault cause I know you could have done more, oh you're so naive yet so. How could this be done? By such a smiling sweetheart, oh and your sweet and pretty face in such an ugly way something so beautiful, but everytime I look inside, I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking, true or false it may be she's still out to get me, I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking, true or false it may be, she's still out to get me. (...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario