In many ways, they'll miss the good old days, someday, someday... yeah, it hurts to say, but I want you to stay, sometimes, sometimes... When we was young, oh man, did we have fun, always, always... promises, they break before they're made, sometimes, sometimes.
Oh, my-ex says I'm lacking in depth, I will do my best, you say you wanna stay by my side, darlin' your head's not right. See, alone we stand, together we fall apart, yeah, I think I'll be alright. I'm working so I won't have to try so hard, tables they turn sometimes. Oh, someday... No, I ain't wastin' no more time.
And now my fears they come to me in threes, so I sometimes say, "Fate my friend, you say the strangest things, I find, sometimes". Oh, My-ex says I'm lacking in depth, say I will try my best, you say you wanna stay by my side darlin', your head's not right, see, alone we stand, together we fall apart, yeah, I think I'll be alright, I'm working so I won't have to try so hard, tables, they turn sometimes.
Oh, someday... I ain't wasting no more time.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario